Parent-Teen Wellness Summit
July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
A Meaningful Conversation on Mental Health
Join Jewish Family Services of Delaware and Siegel JCC for our first Parent-Teen Wellness Summit: A Meaningful Conversation on Mental Health, where we’ll discuss:
- Myths and Facts about Mental Illness
- The Impact of Stigma
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- Signs of Suicide and How to Help
- How Treatment and Recovery are Possible
The evening will include:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Ending the Silence program for teens
- Mental Health Association (MHA) – LifeLines program for parents
- A panel discussion with leading professionals from the mental health field
In conjunction with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the Mental Health Association (MHA), the Rockford Center, umttr, and Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children.
This night will be informative, collaborative, and most of all, meaningful. We hope to see you there.